Trustworthy dependable small American business. Owner & Operator Eugene B. Jackson RMP does all plumbing work. He is insured and carry's the highest level of licensing in the state of Texas. His son-in-law Daniel apprenticing as an upcoming Master!
Our small American business means savings for YOU, the customer! With low overhead & a simple business model, we are able to be very competitive! WE WILL BEAT ANY BID IN TOWN!
What sets us apart from other plumbing company's:
- The RMP answers the phone and will talk to you
- Due to experience, we can give you bid over the phone (just a few plumbing problems we must see)
- Usually same day service or next day service
- 28 years of experienced RMP does your work
- Uses nothing but top quality parts
- NO service fee in the 78250 zip code
»IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SAN ANTONIANS«
PR Valves and Expansion Tanks are a must here in San Antonio, due to the rise in PSI for water to the new developments in SA. By installing this on your property, you will protect your pipes and all connections of plumbing, faucets, toilets and prevent bursting lines on your property. This is an important issue he is finding in SA. Many residents have PR Valves, but no expansion tank, which is even worse for your property lines and pipes. Once a pressure reducing valve is installed on your side of the meter, it creates a closed looped system of pressure, since now the water heater has no let off, and if the home owner is gone for a period of time, they will come home to a leak. ONE goes with the other. Guaranteed to install quality parts and be the best price in town!
HOMEOWNERS NOTE: Protect your investment with a PRV(pressure reducing valve & expansion tank). Call for more information!
- A-Z Plumbing Issues
- Residential & Commercial
- Water Heaters & Sewers
- Re-piping & Re-Routing
- PRV & Expansion Tanks
- New Installations & Repair of Sinks, Faucets, Toilets
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Pipe Leaks In, Under, Walls
- Guarantee On All Work
- New Sewer Rerouts / Repairs
- Shower/Tub Remodel
- Hot-Water Heaters
- All Leaks